By: Martin Rand, III
Date: September 8, 2011


Alright, Alright, Alriiiiiight!

This is what everyone will be saying once they go see Kevin Hart's new movie "Laugh At My Pain". And I'm telling everyone to go see this movie.


"Laugh At My Pain" Theatrical Poster

I saw the tour live when it was in Savannah, GA. All I can say is, this was the funniest stand-up I've ever seen. Whether he was talking about his father's drug problems, describing how his bank account works or explaining why he doesn't like hanging-out with other celebrities, Hart will have you rolling on the floor laughing.

Alright, Alright, Alriiiiiight!

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I would imagination that a movie could only enhance the viewing experience. Based off the official trailer, "L.A.M.P." seems to be half documentary and half stand-up. Thanks to Hart on twitter, I saw a preview of movie footage. "The Bank Heist", as it is titled, seems like it would be the beginning of the movie; and shows Hart preparing the Plastic Cup Boyz--his crew--for the biggest bank robbery in history.

This is symbolic of how much money Hart has made from the "L.A.M.P." tour and how much money he will make once the movie and DVD are released. The tour grossed over $15 million in ticket sales. Hart also broke Eddie Murphy's record when he surpassed $1.1 million for a two-day live comedy show in ticket sales. Hart are Murphy are the only black comedians to accomplish this feat.

Alright, Alright, Alriiiiiight!

"L.A.M.P." is the one movie everyone needs to see this year. I know a lot of people don't go to the movies because movie tickets are over-expensive; however, I implore you to go see "L.A.M.P." because it will be worth every penny. "L.A.M.P." will be released in theaters nationwide Sept. 9.

Alright, Alright, Alriiiiiight!



Will you go see Kevin Hart's "Laugh At My Pain" when it is released?
 Yes
 No
 Maybe
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Leave a Reply